Looking for a heroin detox center near Austin? San Antonio Recovery Center’s addiction rehab programs can help. Opioids like heroin have become a prevalent problem in America in the 21st-century. Prescription opiates like oxycodone, hydrocodone, and oxycontin have been historically favored by the medical community for their pain-relieving properties. However, these opiate-based medications run a risk of abuse, dependency, and addiction.
When a person’s prescription runs out, they often find illicit sources that they can buy these prescription medications from, which can be prohibitively expensive. As a result, many people who started out using prescription opiates end up using heroin because it’s more affordable and produces the same euphoric effects.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, we understand that nobody makes a conscious decision to become addicted to heroin. Everyone takes a different path that leads down the road to heroin addiction, and everyone needs to take their own path to recovery. That’s why San Antonio Recovery Center believes in treating each individual and developing unique treatment plans, rather than adopting a one-size-fits-all approach to recovery.
Get Sober at a Heroin Detox Center Near Austin. Call 866.957.7885
If you or a loved one are struggling with heroin addiction, the first step to kicking the habit is entering detox. San Antonio Recovery Center proudly serves residents of Austin at our heroin detox center, where people can take the first steps towards lifelong sobriety.
Heroin Detox for Austin Residents
When you make the decision to get sober, the first step on the road to recovery is to undergo heroin detox. Depending on how frequently and how much you’ve been using heroin, you may be at risk for severe withdrawal symptoms, which can be extremely uncomfortable, and in severe cases, deadly. With this in mind, it’s important to seek detox in a medically supervised environment, which we provide at San Antonio Recovery Center.
Common heroin withdrawal symptoms that you may experience during detox include:
- Muscle aches
- Abdominal cramping/diarrhea
Everyone responds to heroin detox differently and not all withdrawal symptoms are the same for all heroin users. Therefore, seeking high-quality care during the heroin detox process is crucial to success. This is why residents of Austin often travel to San Antonio Recovery Center to receive care at our medically supervised heroin detox center.
Choosing a Heroin Detox Center Near Austin
Located about an hour and 20 minutes south of Austin, San Antonio Recovery Center is an ideal location for residents of Austin who wish to undergo heroin detox in a setting away from home. Removing yourself from your typical daily surroundings is proven to reduce triggers that lead to intense cravings for heroin and past behaviors. Getting out of your normal daily routine will help you be successful in the detox and rehab process, which is why people travel from all over the state of Texas, including Austin, to seek services at San Antonio Recovery Center.
San Antonio Recovery Center Helps Austin Residents Get Clean. Call 866.957.7885
In addition to heroin detox, we provide a full range of care for patients recovering from alcoholism and other substance use disorders. Our programs include:
- Alcohol Detox – Detox under medical supervision in our alcohol detox program which helps to minimize the risk of relapse and get you started on the path to long-term recovery.
- Inpatient treatment – A residential program that involves the patient living at the facility full-time during treatment. At San Antonio Recovery Center, we remove all distractions and triggers to let our patients focus on treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – An IOP, or intensive outpatient program, allows residents to return to their homes after their day at treatment is complete.
- Aftercare program – Our aftercare program allows alumni to remain in contact with their peers from treatment and creates a sobriety support network for those seeking success in long-term recovery.
- Men’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat men suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. This involves both group and individual therapy to overcome addiction.
- Women’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat women suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. Group and individual therapy help women overcome their struggles together.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings – San Antonio Recovery Center hosts 12-step meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, which help bring those in recovery together and form a common bond as a form of sobriety support.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings – Likewise, San Antonio Recovery Center hosts Narcotics Anonymous meetings to help those struggling with drug addiction overcome addiction with the help of a 12-step program.
Regardless of how long you’ve been struggling or how intense your addiction is, you can get help. It’s never too late to stop using heroin, but it’s impossible to get started without admitting that you have a problem, and seeking help. If you or a loved one want to get clean from heroin, get started by calling 866.957.7885 today.
Contact San Antonio Recovery Center Today
If you or a loved one are searching for a heroin detox center near Austin, San Antonio Recovery Center provides high-quality care in a setting that improves your chances for long-term recovery. Help is just moments away. Contact us online or call 866.957.7885 for more information on our heroin detox program today.