Looking for an alcohol detox center near Austin? San Antonio Recovery Center’s addiction rehab programs can help. Alcohol’s legal status and ubiquitous presence in our culture have normalized its use. Still, as with other intoxicating substances, those who drink frequently are prone to abusing alcohol and developing an addiction.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, we understand that nobody wakes up one morning and decides to develop a drinking problem. Problem drinking presents itself in several different ways, and not everyone’s experiences will be the same. That’s why San Antonio Recovery Center believes in treating each individual rather than adopting a one-size-fits-all mentality when it comes to alcohol addiction treatment. If you or a loved one are looking for San Antonio detox programs, look no further.
Seeking an Alcohol Detox Center Near Austin? Call 866.957.7885
If you or a loved one are experiencing problems due to alcohol, it’s never too late to get help and get sober. San Antonio Recovery Center proudly serves residents of Austin at our alcohol detox center, where you can take the first steps towards long-term recovery and lifelong sobriety.
Alcohol Detox for Residents of Austin
When you decide to get sober, the first step on the road to recovery is alcohol detox. Depending on how frequently and how much you’ve been drinking, you may be at risk for severe withdrawal symptoms, which can be extremely uncomfortable and fatal in severe cases. With this in mind, it’s crucial to seek detox in a medically supervised environment like San Antonio Recovery Center.
Common alcohol withdrawal symptoms that you may experience during detox include:
Everyone responds to alcohol detox differently, and not all withdrawal symptoms are the same for any two people. Therefore, seeking high-quality care during the alcohol detox process is crucial to success. This is why residents of Austin often travel to San Antonio Recovery Center to receive care. In addition to medically-assisted detox (MAT), you will follow your detox with further treatment based on a plan devised just for you. The various evidence-based therapies may include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma therapy
- Animal-assisted therapy
Choosing an Alcohol Detox Center Near Austin
Located about an hour and 20 minutes south of Austin, San Antonio Recovery Center is an ideal location for residents of Austin seeking a change of scenery while they get sober. Removing yourself from your typical daily surroundings is proven to reduce triggers that lead to intense cravings for alcohol. Getting out of your regular daily routine will help you succeed in the detox and rehab process, which is why San Antonio Recovery Center offers alcohol detox near Austin for residents seeking professional, compassionate services.
San Antonio Recovery Center Helps Austin Residents Get Sober. Call 866.957.7885
In addition to alcohol detox, we provide a full range of care for patients recovering from alcoholism and other substance use disorders. Our programs include:
- Inpatient treatment – A residential program that involves the patient living at the facility full-time during treatment. At San Antonio Recovery Center, we remove all distractions and triggers to let our patients focus on treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – An IOP, or intensive outpatient program, allows residents to return to their homes after their day at treatment is complete.
- Aftercare program – Our aftercare program allows alumni to remain in contact with their peers from treatment and creates a sobriety support network for those seeking success in long-term recovery.
- Men’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat men suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. This involves both group and individual therapy to overcome addiction.
- Women’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat women suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. Group and individual therapy help women overcome their struggles together.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings – San Antonio Recovery Center hosts 12-step meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, which help bring those in recovery together and form a common bond as a form of sobriety support.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings – Likewise, San Antonio Recovery Center hosts Narcotics Anonymous meetings to help those struggling with drug addiction overcome addiction with the help of a 12-step program.
Regardless of how long you’ve been struggling or how intense your addiction is, you can get help. It’s never too late to quit drinking, but it’s impossible to get started without admitting that you have a problem and seeking help. If you or a loved one want to get sober, get started by calling 866.957.7885 today.
Contact San Antonio Recovery Center Today
If you or a loved one are searching for an alcohol detox center near Austin, San Antonio Recovery Center provides high-quality care in a setting that improves your chances for long-term recovery. Help is just moments away. Contact us online or call 866.957.7885 for more information on our alcohol detox programs today.