The abuse of prescription drugs has become a growing problem across the United States. Do you know someone struggling with prescription drug abuse? Our Klonopin addiction rehab is an excellent option for those who are battling this addiction.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, we’re committed to our clients’ long-term recoveries. To that end, we provide a variety of holistic and evidence-based treatment options, tailored to each client’s needs. For more information about our San Antonio drug rehab center, please contact us today at 866.957.7885.
What Is Klonopin?
Klonopin is a prescription medication that was originally developed to treat seizures and epilepsy. Due to the powerful effect this drug has on specific areas of the brain, it can also be helpful for treating clinical anxiety. However, due to the nature of this medication, Klonopin addiction is a common problem. When addiction occurs, finding a Klonopin addiction rehab is of prime importance.
Common Side Effects Associated with Klonopin
Common side effects with regular Klonopin use include:
- Muscle weakness
- Sleep problems
With continued use of the drug, a person can develop a dependence on it. Klonopin addiction may occur when the individual gets used to a specific dose. This creates the need to continue taking more of the medication. A Klonopin addiction rehab will have the skills necessary to help people break free from the abuse of this medication.
Signs of an Addiction to Klonopin
Are you worried that a loved one might have a Klonopin addiction? Remaining aware of the following clues will let you know when it is time to seek out a Klonopin addiction rehab:
- Inability to Perform Routine Tasks: A person addicted to Klonopin may have a hard time performing on the job or in school. He may also struggle to keep up with caring for his children, taking care of his home, or attending to basic daily activities.
- Mood Swings or Personality Changes: Klonopin can affect many different areas of the brain that impact mood and emotions. Therefore, a person addicted to this medication may seem to be emotionally unstable. In some cases, their entire personality may change significantly.
- Seeking Out Multiple Doctors: Most physicians will limit the amount of Klonopin a person can receive in a given month. Therefore, those facing an addiction may obtain multiple prescriptions from different doctors.
- Physical Changes: Klonopin may also affect the digestive system or skin. A person struggling with an addiction to Klonopin may experience reduced appetite, weight loss, or skin issues.
What Does Klonopin Addiction Treatment Include?
A Klonopin addiction is a severe problem, but many treatment tools are available through skilled drug and alcohol rehab. The best Klonopin addiction rehab will be able to create a treatment plan that fits your specific needs and goals. Your specific rehab plan might include different types of talk therapy, behavioral modification techniques, prescription medication, and family interventions. For instance, at San Antonio Recovery Center, we offer treatments such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- EMDR therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Holistic therapy
We tailor these treatment options to the unique needs of the client, which can help ensure long-term recovery.
Helping a Loved One Choose a Klonopin Addiction Treatment Program
If you have a loved one suffering from a Klonopin addiction, you may feel very alone in your struggles. Although it is stressful, many important treatment options exist for drug abuse. The best thing you can do is to show emotional support for your loved one. Additionally, encourage him to reach out for professional treatment right away. Caring facilities exist that want to see your family achieve the peace and joy that you desire.
Finding quality Texas addiction rehab programs does not have to be overwhelming. San Antonio Recovery Center is a highly-esteemed addiction treatment facility in San Antonio, Texas. The caring staff members at this facility use a 12-step philosophy to help people from all walks of life recover from addiction.
Contact San Antonio Recovery Center
Don’t let an untreated addiction stop you from accomplishing your goals. You can learn the techniques needed to overcome an addiction by getting professional treatment. We offer a range of services, including:
- Detox services
- Residential addiction treatment
- Intensive outpatient addiction treatment
- Aftercare services
- Women’s addiction treatment
- Men’s addiction treatment
Call 866.957.7885 today to discover the many treatment options available at San Antonio Recovery Center.