Are you familiar with the Molly drug? Molly is slang for the drug MDMA or 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine. Molly is similar to the party drug ecstasy that came out in the 1980s. While ecstasy was a pill, Molly is generally in a gel capsule.
Dangers of Molly Drug
Molly drug has both hallucinogenic and stimulant properties. It alters perception and produces feelings of euphoria. One of the dangers of MDMA, Ecstasy or Molly is that many substances are on the street under these names. The DEA reports that only 13% of drugs sold as Molly contain MDMA.
People who take Molly are never sure what they are ingesting, and some of the combinations of random synthetic drugs are deadly. Of course, even pure MDMA is dangerous. Potential side effects include hypothermia, dehydration and heart problems.
Molly drug, like many substances, can also be habit-forming. As with many drugs, the body quickly adapts, and users are motivated to take larger quantities. Anyone who is suffering from a drug habit or addiction should seek help. If you’re looking into Texas addiction rehab programs, San Antonio Recovery Center is one of the country’s most respected places to get help.
Benefits of San Antonio Recovery Center Rehab Programs
If you or a loved one needs help with an addiction to Molly drug or drug education, San Antonio Recovery Center offers a wide range of options:
- Treatment programs that we customize for each client. We recognize that everyone needs a different approach to make progress.
- Addiction rehab programs that treat the entire person. Our programs are based on 12-Step principles but also include other therapy and healing models. We help clients with all kinds of addictions, including opioids, cocaine, alcohol, and heroin.
- Collaborative. We involve the family and others close to the client. Family education and therapy is an important part of recovery.
- Aftercare programs. We’re committed to helping our clients make lasting changes. We offer aftercare options such as therapy to keep you on track with your goals.
- We believe everyone who needs help should be able to receive it. Our programs are affordable with many payment and insurance options.
How to Find the Best Rehab Program to End Molly Drug Abuse
When you need help with an addiction you want to make sure you find the right type of help. When comparing programs you need to consider factors such as the organization’s experience and philosophy.
San Antonio Recovery Center has dedicated professionals who create personalized treatment programs for each client. With both inpatient and outpatient options, we have solutions for everyone. You’ll also have the support of others who are dealing with similar issues.
If you’re struggling with a substance abuse problem, whether it’s Molly drug, alcohol, heroin or anything else, you don’t have to let addiction control your life. You can overcome your addiction by going to a quality drug rehab. Contact us and we’ll get you on the road to recovery. To learn more about our rehab programs visit us online or call 866-957-7885.