The cycle of addiction is a severe challenge for millions of people. Successful treatment requires inner strength, commitment and a proven system of treatment. San Antonio Recovery Center has customized programs that cater to the needs of each client. We have a solid track record for treating all types of addictions.
The Cycle of Addiction Has Far-reaching Effects
When you or a loved one is dealing with addiction, the effects spread far and wide. Addiction impacts not only clients but entire families. If not treated, the cycle of addiction is often passed down from one generation to the next. San Antonio Recovery Center provides effective solutions to help people break this cycle.
Addiction recovery is never an easy process. It requires patience, inner strength, and a complete support system. The right rehab program provides an environment where the addict learns new habits and gets the support and tools to make lasting changes. The professionals at San Antonio Recovery Center understand that each client has unique needs and challenges. We have a solid track record for treating all types of addictions.
San Antonio Recovery Center uses a variety of proven methods to help break the cycle of addiction:
- We address all types of addiction including alcohol and heroin.
- A variety of treatment programs. San Antonio Recovery Center offers residential programs, inpatient drug rehab, and a 90-day treatment program.
- Customized treatment programs for each client. We recognize that everyone’s path to recovery is unique. We consider medical, emotional and spiritual sides to the client.
- Treatment is affordable. We accept many types of insurance and work with clients to find practical payment solutions.
- Based on the 12-Step philosophy, 12-step programs have helped millions of people overcome their addictions.
- We encourage families to participate. Addiction affects the entire family. Our treatment approach includes family therapy and education.
Why San Antonio Recovery Center?
Treating the cycle of addiction requires a full-spectrum approach. You can’t only look at one aspect such as the physical. You need to start with an accurate diagnosis and offer diverse treatment options for the whole person. At San Antonio Recovery Center, we combine the most effective models of addiction treatment and provide a supportive environment.
The cycle of addiction affects a wide circle of people. Our clients have homes, jobs, families, and friends. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach and include families in our treatment. We also provide ongoing support to help our clients succeed in the long term and avoid relapses. Our recovery services include therapy, 12-step meetings, and alternative support groups. As with all of our services, we determine what each client needs most.
Substance abuse issues seldom get better on their own. If you or a loved one is stuck in the cycle of addiction, the first step is to admit that you need help. If you’re looking at Texas addiction rehab programs and want to find a program with a proven, personalized approach, you owe it to yourself or your loved ones to learn more about San Antonio Recovery Center. Call today at 866-957-7885.