There are a number of things to consider when you are weighing the cost of rehab. However, consider the cost of not getting the rehabilitation that you need. That cost is too much to pay. San Antonio Recovery Center gives you the respect and dignity you deserve as a client seeking help. If you or a loved one has become addicted to a substance, our addiction treatment center in San Antonio, TX, can help.
Contact us today to learn more about how rehab can be an investment in your future.
How Much Does Rehab Cost?
The cost of rehab varies greatly. Some substance abuse treatment programs require that you arrive in a detoxed condition. In other words, that means you’ve already ceased using your substance of choice, gone through some initial withdrawal symptoms, and are ready for the rigors of rehabilitation. Some of the factors that can influence the cost of rehab include:
- Location of the treatment center
- Amenities such as chef-prepared meals, exercise classes, and a swimming pool
- Number of individual therapy sessions
Detox can costs anywhere from $1,000 to $1,500. Certain substances carry more strenuous detox side effects. Detox side effects also vary according to the individual and their physiological makeup. At any rate, careful monitoring by professional staffers is mandatory.
Inpatient rehabilitation can range from $6,000 for a 30-day program to as high as $20,000. A 60- or 90-day addiction treatment program can cost between $12,000–$60,000 depending upon various factors. Many insurance plans cover detoxification and drug rehabilitation. Therefore, you may want to consult with your rehab insurance provider about the cost of rehab.
Outpatient rehab programs are generally less expensive and are viable for people with less severe addictions. We cannot place enough stress on how important it is to have the proper perspective and be objective about your personal addiction experience.
In fact, professionals are the only ones that should be trusted with gauging your level of addiction. Compassionate staff members work with you and use various assessment and evaluative tools to determine how severe your addiction is. An outpatient program may cost about $5,000 for a 90-day program. Depending upon how often the individual must come in for outpatient rehabilitation treatment, the price could range to as high as $10,000.
Medication-Assisted Treatment and Rehab Costs
There are myriad factors that impact the cost of rehab. For example, one important factor is whether the individual requires medication to assist in their rehabilitation. In fact, these medications can cost several thousand dollars per year. In the event of an alcohol or opiate addiction, medication-assisted treatment programs can be helpful in alleviating some symptoms.
Cost of Rehab Depends on the Type of Treatment You Need
San Antonio Recovery Center will help you move your life forward. Utilizing a 12-step program philosophy, the staff of San Antonio Recovery Center puts the focus on quality as well as affordability. You will find a full spectrum of treatment modalities employed. Our treatment programs include:
- Men’s detox center: The detoxification process is the first and most important step in overcoming addiction. Our experienced staff will help you through this difficult time in a single-gender setting.
- Women’s detox center: A single-sex setting can help women deal with this difficult process more easily.
- Heroin detox center: Heroin addiction is one of the most difficult addictions to overcome. However, our experienced staff can help you through the detox process and provide you with the necessary tools for success.
- Alcohol detox center: Alcoholism is a serious disease that can destroy your life. Our experienced staff can help you get your life back on track.
- Drug addiction rehab: Once detox is complete, it’s time to delve into the causes of your addiction so that you don’t fall back into substance use again.
- Inpatient drug rehab program: Inpatient rehabilitation provides around-the-clock care in a safe and supportive environment. Our programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of our patients.
- Aftercare program: Relapse is common after completing a treatment program. We will help you stay accountable and connected to the resources you need to maintain your sobriety.
- Intensive outpatient rehab program: This program is for those who do not need residential care, but need more structure and support than what is offered in standard outpatient treatment.
- 90-day treatment program: This program is designed for those who are seeking a long-term, residential treatment solution.
- Residential treatment program: This level of care provides a structured, safe environment for those in early recovery from addiction.
Call San Antonio Recovery Center Today
We find that an accurate diagnosis combined with a safe and therapeutic environment produces success. Individuals should have their physical and spiritual needs met with their own unique plan. Therefore, we design our treatment programs around the individual. We’re firm believers that the client had a life before, and will have a life beyond their substance addiction. As a result, we encourage family participation in the treatment design.