Cocaine isn’t the harmless, recreational drug that some users make it out to be. Like many other drugs, it can quickly lead to dependence and addiction. Texas residents who want help for substance abuse have many options in rehab. Is an Austin cocaine drug rehab your best choice? Or are there other locations in the state that offer additional benefits?
Do You Need Rehab?
If you’re like a lot of people who abuse drugs and alcohol, you might not be willing to admit that you need help. Maybe you tell yourself, “I can quit using anytime.” But can you?
Unfortunately, once dependence enters the picture, it’s challenging for someone to stop using without quality treatment. A person may abstain for a few days or weeks, but unless he addresses the issues that led to addiction, he’ll very likely relapse.
If you live in or around Austin, then an Austin cocaine drug rehab might seem like the obvious choice for treatment. However, you might enjoy several advantages by heading south via I-35 to San Antonio. You’ll be close to home but far enough away to escape any triggers and toxic influences.
Choosing an Austin Cocaine Drug Rehab Facility
Once you decide to attend cocaine addiction rehab, how do you choose the best facility?
Each treatment center has its own philosophies and approach to client care. What’s best is whatever will help your particular needs. If you can’t find the right fit in Austin, San Antonio has additional treatment centers that could be precisely what you need.
Some people prefer to be close to home, while others like the fresh start a distant rehab gives them. You can get the best of both worlds if you make the short trip to San Antonio. You’ll have the advantage of an affordable rehab option with all the perks of being close to home.
An exotic drug and alcohol rehab may sound great, but not everyone can afford a luxury facility on the coast. The good news is, there’s an efficient, high-quality treatment facility in Texas that’s perfect for state residents and others looking for an affordable, accessible place to get well.
Treatment That Makes a Difference
San Antonio Recovery Center is a safe, comfortable rehab facility that’s ready to meet the individual needs of each client. Our treatment program uses ideas from the 12-step philosophy, and family involvement is heavily encouraged.
The rehab programs we offer include:
- Residential treatment program – In this program, clients live at our center while receiving treatment, which provides for more accountability and support in their recovery
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Clients live at home or in a sober living community while receiving treatment at our center on a consistent basis, typically several hours a day, five days a week
- Men’s drug addiction rehab – Men can find a safe space to open up about their struggles in a single-gender group and talk to a therapist who is experienced in working with men’s addiction struggles
- Women’s drug addiction rehab – Women face unique challenges in battling drug addiction, but women’s rehab programs can help them conquer substance abuse issues
- Family therapy – Although drug addiction can cause damage to relationships, this therapy program offers families a chance to heal and rebuild their ties
We provide a full spectrum of care because we understand that treatment that addresses the whole person is the most effective.
Drug and alcohol addiction doesn’t have to consume your life any longer. Get the help you need by reaching out to us today at 866-957-7885. Our dedicated staff is standing by, ready to start you on the road to long-term recovery.