There are times during addiction recovery when the person in recovery is particularly vulnerable. After completing a detox program, or any time someone doesn’t have a safe or supportive home environment, relapse can happen. Recovery housing can provide a safety net that keeps people on track to achieve long-term sobriety.
If you or a loved one find that addiction recovery is too challenging in your current living situation, there’s no need to stay in a potentially unsafe or unstable environment. At San Antonio Recovery Center in San Antonio, Texas, we offer comprehensive services for addiction care, including recovery housing. Reach out to us online today, or call us at 866.957.7885 and learn more about our sober living program.
What Is Recovery Housing?
Recovery housing can provide a safe, sober, healthy environment to support those battling addiction. It is vital to maintain and safeguard sobriety, especially during more difficult stages of recovery. Peer support and targeted levels of care can give clients long-lasting recovery.
Research has shown that recovery housing can provide the following benefits:
- Higher likelihood to achieve long-lasting sobriety
- Lower risk of relapse
- Higher rates of employment
- Lower incarceration rates
- Improved family and social relationships
People who are in recovery must have a supportive home. Recovery housing can give clients a community of mutual support. This helps with improving one’s physical, emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Clients can access recovery housing as part of a continuum of care at addiction recovery centers in San Antonio, Texas. Find out more about San Antonio Recovery Center today.
Residential Care in San Antonio, Texas
Finding recovery housing in San Antonio, Texas, can be as easy as reaching out to San Antonio Recovery Center. Our caring and knowledgeable team are here to give each client a comfortable and safe environment for recovery. Programs and services offered at our warm and welcoming residential treatment program include:
- Individual therapy, to give clients a private and safe space to discuss underlying issues that may be the cause of addiction
- Family therapy, to help clients strengthen family relationships, and for families to be able to support their loved one through recovery
- Group therapy, giving clients the opportunity to connect with others who share a common goal and encourage one another
- 12-step program, for clients who need structure and accountability in their recovery journey
- Spiritual counseling to provide clients with access to spiritual healing practices
- Dual diagnosis programs for those with co-occurring mental health symptoms, including depression, anxiety, and trauma
- Education programs for clients and their loved ones to learn more about addiction and its impact on communities and individuals.
- Aftercare support for those who complete their programs and need continued care
Our residential care programs also include men’s rehab, women’s rehab, intensive outpatient programs, and 90-day treatment programs. We aim to give our clients the flexibility to meet their specific needs with a continuum of care. Residential programs can benefit people from all walks of life, and San Antonio Recovery Center offers inclusive and accessible services for anyone needing assistance in recovery. Taking the time to rest, reset, and heal can provide insights and recovery that last a lifetime.
Reach Out to San Antonio Recovery Center Today
San Antonio Recovery Center is proud to offer a full continuum of care for those seeking addiction recovery, from detox to aftercare. With a team of multi-disciplinary specialists, clients can rest assured that they will receive care that considers their personal history and needs. We offer a wide variety of therapies, including medically-assisted treatments, cognitive behavioral therapy, EMDR therapy, yoga therapy, trauma therapy, and animal-assisted therapy. Step by step, clients can find the tools and skills they need for long-term recovery and a brighter future. San Antonio Recovery Center’s addiction and mental health specialists are here for you every step of the way. Call us today at 866.957.7885, or fill out our online form.