The first step on the path to sobriety is detox. In this process, patients undergo voluntary drug or alcohol withdrawal in order to purge the body of toxic substances. While some people may attempt to undergo detox on their own at home, the fact of the matter is that withdrawal symptoms are extremely uncomfortable, and a sure way to stop them is to use drugs or alcohol again. With this in mind, those undergoing home detox may find cravings unbearable, and the risk of relapse is therefore much higher.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, we provide a comfortable detox facility and medical supervision to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms and detox in relative comfort. We host patients from all over the state of Texas, including Dallas, as patients undergoing detox generally like to do so in a new setting that takes them out of their normal daily lives and routines. If you’re looking for a medical detox program near Dallas, San Antonio Recovery Center is a great option.
For More Information About Detox Programs Near Dallas, Call 866.957.7885
If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol or heroin addiction, San Antonio Recovery Center’s detox programs can be a tremendous help to get you started on the path to sobriety and long-term recovery.
Detox Program Options for Residents of Dallas
Making a decision to get sober is not one that’s made lightly, and we understand that. Our detox programs offer medical supervision and individualized treatment plans in order to achieve the best results possible. If you live in Dallas and you’re looking for viable options for a detox program, be sure to look at everything that San Antonio Recovery Center has to offer. We’ve helped patients from all over the state of Texas detox and enter rehab successfully, and design our programs with successful long-term recovery in mind.
San Antonio Recovery Center currently offers the following specialized programs for detox near Dallas, TX:
- Alcohol detox – Our alcohol detox program seeks to help heavy drinkers put an end to alcohol abuse, and begin living a more fulfilling life.
- Heroin detox – The opioid epidemic has caused suffering for a lot of families in Texas. Our heroin detox program seeks to bring a happy ending to heroin use and abuse for Dallas residents.
- Men’s detox – Everyone responds to detox differently, and our specialized men’s detox program allows men who share common problems to endure the experience together, helping to achieve better outcomes for all.
- Women’s detox – Our women’s detox program is specially designed to help women achieve sobriety by addressing gender-specific needs.
At San Antonio Recovery Center, our goal is to help everyone who walks through our doors achieve sobriety, discover underlying trauma or mental health issues that may be driving substance abuse, and get back to living a fulfilling life. We help individuals and their families from Dallas find serenity in a comforting setting that isn’t too far removed from the environment that they’re used to, while still providing a new setting to help take their mind off of routines that can serve as triggers.
Choosing a Detox Program Near Dallas
Located about four hours by car, or one hour by plane southwest of Dallas, San Antonio Recovery Center is an ideal location for residents of Dallas seeking a change of scenery while they get sober. Removing yourself from your typical daily surroundings is proven to reduce triggers that lead to intense cravings for drugs and alcohol. Getting out of your normal daily routine will help you be successful in the detox and rehab process, which is why people travel from all over the state of Texas, including Dallas, to seek detox programs at San Antonio Recovery Center.
San Antonio Recovery Center Offers Detox Programs for Dallas Residents. Call 866.957.7885
In addition to detox programs, we provide a full range of care for patients recovering from substance use and mental health disorders. Our programs include:
- Inpatient treatment – A residential program that involves the patient living at the facility full-time during treatment. At San Antonio Recovery Center, we remove all distractions and triggers to let our patients focus on treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – An IOP, or intensive outpatient program, allows residents to return to their homes after their day at treatment is complete.
- Aftercare program – Our aftercare program allows alumni to remain in contact with their peers from treatment and creates a sobriety support network for those seeking success in long-term recovery.
- Men’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat men suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. This involves both group and individual therapy to overcome addiction.
- Women’s rehab – A program specially designed to treat women suffering from addiction and substance abuse disorders. Group and individual therapy help women overcome their struggles together.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings – San Antonio Recovery Center hosts 12-step meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, which help bring those in recovery together and form a common bond as a form of sobriety support.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings – Likewise, San Antonio Recovery Center hosts Narcotics Anonymous meetings to help those struggling with drug addiction overcome addiction with the help of a 12-step program.
Regardless of how long you’ve been struggling or how intense your addiction is, you can get help. It’s never too late to begin your path to recovery, but it’s impossible to get started without admitting that you have a problem, and seeking help. If you or a loved one want to get sober, get started by calling 866.957.7885 today.
Contact San Antonio Recovery Center Today
If you or a loved one are searching for a detox program near Dallas, San Antonio Recovery Center provides high-quality care in a setting that improves your chances for long-term recovery. Help is just moments away. Contact us online or call 866.957.7885 for more information on our detox programs for Dallas residents today.