San Antonio Recovery Center is a full-service rehab center that specializes in alcohol and heroin addiction recovery. These addictions are especially prevalent in Texas and affect men and women alike. Addiction doesn’t discriminate, and neither do we. Our treatment programs are open to individuals of all gender identities and sexual orientations. Men who are struggling with addiction can find specialized support and treatment through our men’s addiction treatment center.
How to Tell If You Have a Substance Use Problem
Millions of people across the country battle with alcohol use disorder (AUD). If you’re worried that it’s time for you or a friend to seek help from our men’s addiction treatment center, let us provide a guiding hand. Did you know that going into a qualified treatment center can help you avoid relapse and give you the skills you need to rebuild your life?
If you drink socially, you may already drink more on the weekends than on weekdays as well as on special occasions. Those with alcohol use disorder find themselves drinking more alcohol more often. It often impacts other aspects of their lives.
Anyone 21 years of age or older can legally drink. So, how can you tell if it’s an issue? Our addiction counselors are ready to talk to you to assess your specific situation.
Do You Have a Drinking Problem? Ask Yourself These Questions
The following questions may help you determine if you have a drinking problem:
- Do you regularly drink over your limit and blackout?
- Do you hide how much you drink from your family?
- After drinking, do you feel guilt, shame, or remorse?
- Do you drink to escape trauma or stress?
- Have you lost the ability to control how much you drink?
- Do you drink even though it’s causing problems in your life?
- Do you become defensive if anyone asks you about your drinking?
- Is lying about your drinking something that you routinely do?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these, you’d likely benefit from our men’s alcohol addiction rehab program. With the help of counselors, staff, and peers, clients dramatically increase their likelihood of a future of sobriety and productive living.
Many individuals also struggle with addictions to illicit or prescription drugs. You might have been prescribed an opioid pain reliever after an illness or injury. Or you have used benzos for sleep issues or anxiety. These medications can be addictive. However, if you’re misusing prescription medication or have turned to illicit drugs, San Antonio Recovery Center’s men’s rehab programs can help.
Men’s Addiction Treatment Center Programs
You don’t have to let drugs or alcohol form the lens that others see you through. Enroll in one of the effective alcohol and drug rehab programs at San Antonio Recovery Center. With access to medical care, as well as psychiatric and other evidence-based programs, you learn to believe in yourself and alter thoughts and feelings that may trigger a relapse.
The programs and therapies at our men’s addiction treatment center include:
- Inpatient drug treatment program: This is our most intensive program and allows you to live at our facility while receiving around-the-clock care.
- Outpatient treatment program: If you have a stable living situation, our outpatient program lets you continue to live at home while attending treatment during the day.
- Rehab aftercare program: After completing one of our treatment programs, you can receive ongoing care and support through our aftercare program.
- Individual therapy program: Interact one-on-one with a therapist to address the underlying causes of your addiction.
- 12-step therapy program: Work through the 12 steps of recovery with a group of peers.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: Identify and change negative thinking and behavior patterns.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Discover skills to cope with intense emotions and improve your relationships.
- EMDR therapy program: Work through past trauma to address issues that may be triggering your addiction.
In our men’s addiction treatment center, you’ll take part in group, individual, and family sessions that help you process your thoughts and build a community of healing and acceptance.
Men’s Addiction Treatment in San Antonio Can Change Your Life
Alcohol and other drugs weaken your ability to make good decisions about your life. At San Antonio Recovery Center, men from all over Texas and elsewhere make strides toward a life of sobriety and peace. Our men’s addiction treatment center arms you with knowledge, tools, and support so you can overcome the stress and anxiety that comes with substance use disorder.
Contact San Antonio Recovery Center to discover more about how our staff and programs guide clients through their individual challenges. Escape the hold that alcohol or drugs have on you. It all starts with a call to 866.957.7885, or by contacting us online today.