San Antonio Recovery Center Coronavirus Policy Update
SARC is working with local and state health departments and following CDC guidelines: no hand shakes or hugs, hand washing, distancing...
SARC had a mandatory general staff meeting to remind and train all employees on proper infection control measures need to be followed.
- We are screening for health symptoms with all active clients every day
- All outside meetings have been cancelled until further notice
- Intra facility in house meetings will occur between locations
- CDC guidelines and precautionary measures have been posted on all front doors to facilities
- Intake and assessment will use health screening questionnaire on all potential clients
- When possible assessments will be done via electronic means
SARC is taking every precautionary measure to make certain that ALL of our clients needs are served.
Oxycodone is one of a number of prescription opioid pain relievers associated with the current epidemic of drug overdoses. In 2018, this epidemic killed 70 percent of the more than 67,000 deaths from drug overdoses. Raising awareness about what to look for in oxycodone addiction is a critical step in regaining control and reducing the…