San Antonio Recovery Center Coronavirus Policy Update
SARC is working with local and state health departments and following CDC guidelines: no hand shakes or hugs, hand washing, distancing...
SARC had a mandatory general staff meeting to remind and train all employees on proper infection control measures need to be followed.
- We are screening for health symptoms with all active clients every day
- All outside meetings have been cancelled until further notice
- Intra facility in house meetings will occur between locations
- CDC guidelines and precautionary measures have been posted on all front doors to facilities
- Intake and assessment will use health screening questionnaire on all potential clients
- When possible assessments will be done via electronic means
SARC is taking every precautionary measure to make certain that ALL of our clients needs are served.
To live a healthy lifestyle, one must be sound mind, body, and soul & stay away from any kind of substance abuse. But how can one lead a healthy life when you feel unsafe in your own home in San Antonio, Texas? According to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, every 9 seconds in the…